|Home - Van Pool - XPress
Cherokee County is proud to provide countywide transportation services for all residents of the County.
This service provides rural transportation for all Cherokee County residents. Currently, service is provided, but not limited to, the following establishments:
In addition, we provide a demand response farebox service for those who need transportation to go pay bills, buy groceries, or to just go shopping.
- Cherokee County Senior Services
- Training Center
- Highland Rivers
- Wellness Center (Jasper)
- Department of Family and Children Services (DFCS)
- Local medical facilities in Woodstock and Canton
- Area nursing homes
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Birthday - 3rd Monday in January
- Memorial Day - Last Monday of May
- Independence Day - July 4
- Labor Day - 1st Monday in September
- Veteran's Day
- Thanksgiving Day - 4th Thursday of November
- Day After Thanksgiving - 4th Friday of November
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve
Cherokee County is proud to provide a fixed route transportation service in and around downtown Canton.
The following guidelines have been established to ensure all passengers have a safe and convenient ride. Please follow these guidelines as you use the transit buses.
- Passengers under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Handicapped passengers that need the wheelchair lift should notify office when they would like to use the transit buses. This is to ensure a wheelchair lift is on the bus they will be riding.
- Passengers are not allowed to eat or drink on the buses.
- The use of tobacco products is not allowed on the buses.
- Carry on items must be limited to small sizes that can be carried onto the bus by the passenger in one trip.
- All items must be kept secured and out of the bus aisles.
- No vandalism of bus property. Please report all incidents of vandalism to the transit office.
- All passengers must be seated, and remain seated, while the bus is in motion.
- No pets except for handicapped assistance allowed on the buses.
- For the convenience of all passengers please use good hygiene prior to riding the bus. Problems will be handled properly to ensure that all transit passengers have a pleasant ride.